To ensure that we make the enrollment process as smooth as possible and obtain enough information to create a treatment plan designed specifically for your child, we have created the following enrollment process. Don’t worry, we will be there assisting you every step of the way!
- Contact our Family Outreach Coordinator to schedule a tour of our center. Complete the Client Registration form during your tour and provide a copy of insurance card.
- Lighthouse will confirm insurance coverage for ABA therapy services.
- Complete Clinical Intake Form and provide copies of the following:
- Assessment/Report from physician confirming Autism diagnosis
- Most recent Psychological Evaluation
- Most recent IEP with goals (if applicable)
- Schedule date for an Assessment at our center.
- Meet with Clinical Director and Senior Behavior Analysts to discuss recommendations for treatment and determine family goals.
- Schedule a start date.