Autism Center in Castleton, Indiana
Lighthouse’s Castleton Center provides autism services in the neighborhood of Castleton, Indiana. Our Indianapolis Nora center and Fishers center have both moved to our new Castleton center. Our autism center in Castleton provides autistic children with the tools they need, such as our Lighthouse Fusion® program, to improve their outcomes. This program combines therapeutic approaches as well as applied behavior analysis at our center for autism in Castleton.
Castleton Autism Services
The Lighthouse Way
Lighthouse Autism Center offers a compassionate, play-based approach to ABA therapy. Founded by parents of a child with autism, we are uniquely positioned to support your child and family. Our program offers:
- Lighthouse Fusion - an innovative approach to ABA that fuses ABA and speech therapy into one enhanced approach to autism therapy
- Multidisciplinary Team - a BCBA, SLP/BCBA, and RBT collaborate to develop goals and deliver therapy
- 1:1 Therapy - one-on-one therapy and small caseloads mean more individual attention for your child.
- Caregiver Involvement - regular training and parent meetings supports success for the entire family
- Family Support - our team will join you at home or in the community to provide support as-needed
- Enrollment Team - work with a dedicated Family Outreach Coordinator and Insurance Specialist to assist with the enrollment process
Lighthouse Autism Center now offers autism evaluations at every Lighthouse location.
If your child has missed critical developmental milestones or is showing signs of autism, contact Lighthouse Autism Center to help. Our autism evaluation team will work with you to collect the necessary paperwork to complete the evaluation and then schedule your child’s autism evaluation at a center near you.
During the evaluation, the caregiver and child will meet with a member of our clinical team for one hour, during which they will answer questions regarding the child’s development and behavior. Our clinician will observe and interact with the child. For every child, the appointment will feel just like play!
Following the appointment, the clinician will compose a report and deliver the results of the evaluation to you, along with recommendations for next steps.
"Kairo loves Pete the Cat, playing with shaving cream, and being silly. Before starting with Lighthouse Fusion, Kairo was not producing vocal speech sounds resulting in challenges in communication. Now, he is communicating with over 15 words. This content features a learner who is no longer receiving services at Lighthouse Autism Center. These photos, videos and testimonials were solicited to be used for advertising purposes and all appropriate consents were obtained."