Autism Center in Champaign, Illinois
Lighthouse’s Champaign Center offers autism therapy services in the friendly and warm community of Champaign, Illinois. Families seeking assistance for their children with autism in Champaign, Illinois will find the best treatment available at our Champaign Center. At this center, we offer our Lighthouse Fusion® program, making it a great option for those seeking speech and ABA therapy in Champaign, Illinois.
Champaign Autism Services
The Lighthouse Way
Lighthouse Autism Center offers a compassionate, play-based approach to ABA therapy. Founded by parents of a child with autism, we are uniquely positioned to support your child and family. Our program offers:
- Lighthouse Fusion - an innovative approach to ABA that fuses ABA and speech therapy into one enhanced approach to autism therapy
- Multidisciplinary Team - a BCBA, SLP/BCBA, and RBT collaborate to develop goals and deliver therapy
- 1:1 Therapy - one-on-one therapy and small caseloads mean more individual attention for your child.
- Caregiver Involvement - regular training and parent meetings supports success for the entire family
- Family Support - our team will join you at home or in the community to provide support as-needed
- Enrollment Team - work with a dedicated Family Outreach Coordinator and Insurance Specialist to assist with the enrollment process
"Ethan loves to play with blocks, swing, and jump on the trampoline. Before starting with Lighthouse Fusion, Ethan was non-verbal. Since starting with Lighthouse Fusion, Ethan has made so much progress towards vocal communication. Watch a Co-Treat Session with Ethan."
"Gabby was diagnosed with autism at the age of 3. Gabby experienced speech delays, missed milestones and did not socialize with other kids. Since starting at Lighthouse, she has made so much progress. Learn more about Gabby’s autism journey."
"Kairo loves Pete the Cat, playing with shaving cream, and being silly. Before starting with Lighthouse Fusion, Kairo was not producing vocal speech sounds resulting in challenges in communication. Now, he is communicating with over 15 words. Watch a Fusion Co-Treat Session with Kairo."
"When Wyatt enrolled he had some words, but he did not know how to use them to communicate. Since beginning with the Lighthouse Fusion model, Wyatt has flourished! Watch a Fusion Co-Treat Session with Wyatt."