Our website may collect both personal information and technical information from you, your device or web browser during any visit.
Personally Identifiable Information:
You are not required to provide personal information to view our website. LAC typically receives specific data about its website visitors only when such information is provided voluntarily, such as when our visitors request for us to contact them, request an evaluation, subscribe to our newsletter, sign up for our Autism Training, apply for employment, apply for a scholarship, or make a payment on the website. Of course, some of these activities require that you give us information such as when you make a payment or purchase, use a credit card or electronic payment service to pay for LAC services, submit a resume or request certain types of information.
When you provide personally identifiable information to LAC through our website, it will be used to fulfill your specific request. However, LAC reserves the right, in its discretion to send you information about LAC services.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information/ Use of “Cookies”:
LAC website utilizes session cookies and first party cookies.
- Session cookies collect information about how you navigate and view our websites, for instance which pages you visit the most. This data may be used to help optimize our websites content and user navigation to allow for a better user experience. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- First-party cookies are set by the website visited by the user. The data collected using first-party cookies is used for purposes such as calculating pageviews, sessions and number of users. These cookies enable website owners to collect analytics data, remember language settings, and perform other useful functions that enhance the user experience.
Use of Information:
Data LAC collects in cookies is used to evaluate efficiency and performance of user experience as well as analyzed for marketing purposes. Data such as geolocations, and demographic generalizations and website analytics may be used to conclude target markets for all marketing and remarketing efforts. This data is analyzed and stored in Google Analytics. Form submission counts are stored in Google Analytics. However, the form fields data collected is not stored on our website server or analytics. These cookies are necessary to enable you to browse around our websites and use their features to the fullest. You can set your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, and you can refuse it. However, refusing some cookies may make it impossible to use or navigate the LAC site properly.
Use of Voluntarily Submitted Information and Consent:
The information collected through voluntary submission online may be used to:
- To send information to the requesting consumer
- To fulfill your request for payment or service
- For marketing purposes
- To analyze website use and user data to understand and improve services
- For employment purposes when an application is submitted
Data Integrity and Security:
While perfect information security is never possible, the Company has implemented commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect your information against loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
Accessing Your Information:
Whenever possible, LAC will provide you access to any personal information we may retain. Please contact LAC as noted below to make such requests.
Sharing of Information:
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services, including billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing, advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing.
- Business transfers: We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes: We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims, or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, safety, and security of Lighthouse Autism Center, our affiliates, users, or the public.
If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Sites to login to the Sites or to share information about your experience on the Sites with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Sites, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Sites, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Children Under Thirteen
LAC does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use https://lighthouseautismcenter.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Exceptions and Limitation:
Notwithstanding the foregoing and in compliance with applicable laws, LAC cooperates fully with state, local, and federal officials in any investigation relating to any content (including personal or private electronic communications transmitted to LAC) or purported unlawful activities of any user of LAC and takes reasonable measures to protect its proprietary rights. For the limited purposes of accomplishing such cooperation and measures and in compliance with applicable laws, LAC may be required to disclose personally identifiable information.
In addition, LAC may elect to monitor the areas of communication of any kind to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request, if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate LAC’s business, or to protect the rights or property of LAC or others.