If your child shows any of the signs discussed in the video or any of those outlined below, please get your child tested. The earlier they are diagnosed, the earlier you can get your child the help they need.
- Little or no eye contact
- Resistance to being held or touched
- Prefers to be alone
- Disinterested in what is going on around them
- Speech is abnormally loud or quiet
- Uses short incomplete sentences
- Obsession with objects or ideas
- Fascination with rotation
- Quotes movies or video games
- Play is repetitive
For more signs of autism click here.