The biggest thing I have noticed is that Lighthouse has taught him how to be so much more patient with himself, and to keep trying. A year ago he couldn’t play a video game for 30 seconds without getting frustrated and giving up , always wanting someone else to do it for him. Now when we play Mario, he tries over and over again to jump on something until he gets it, so impressive! They are teaching him to think outside of the box, if you can’t get something to work one way, try it another way(read more)
Autism Center in Warsaw, Indiana
Featuring an award-winning team of professionals, Lighthouse Autism Center is a leading Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) center in Warsaw, IN. Here, families of children diagnosed with autism can receive personalized, one-on-one therapy delivered by highly qualified and compassionate individuals. We’re dedicated to providing hope to children and their families by helping them achieve their goals.
Autism therapy at Lighthouse Autism Center is led by a team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts who are trained in ABA therapy techniques to assist children with autism and their families reach their goals. This includes refining existing skills, learning new ones, and working to reduce socially significant problem behavior.
We begin the process with a thorough assessment, from which we develop individualized goals and detailed instruction plans catered to your child. Our team will regularly meet with your family to review progress, plan for the future, and adjust autism treatment as necessary. This helps us ensure that our autism behavioral therapy results in the best possible outcomes for your child.
We've Been Where You Are
Owned and Operated by Parents of a Child with Autism
The founders of Lighthouse Autism Center, Gregg and Sandy Maggioli, have a son named Victor, who was diagnosed with autism in 2003. They understand the struggle that you go through as a parent when you are told that your child has autism.
Award Winning Management
Recognized by the Autism Society of Indiana
The same parents who founded Lighthouse Autism Center to provide autism services in Warsaw, IN held a variety of positions at an ABA center in Carmel, Indiana until 2012. In 2011, that center was recognized by the Excellence in Direct Care Award by the Autism Society of Indiana.
The Lighthouse Way
Choosing Lighthouse Autism Center for intensive, center-based autism therapy near you means your child has access to world-class clinical services including:
- Lighthouse Fusion™, an innovative ABA Therapy model brings together behavior analysis and speech therapy into one comprehensive treatment
- A behavior analyst, speech therapist, and registered behavior technician working together to personalize goals and deliver therapy to support your child’s needs
- One-on-one treatment from a Registered Behavior Technician
- Individualized goal and treatment plans developed by master level BCBAs with small case loads
- Developmentally appropriate goals to improve social, communication, play, self-care, leisure, and academic skills.
- Training for parents, caregivers, and family members
- Regular meetings between family and staff
- Support outside of the center, whether it is visiting your family in your home, or joining daily activities like going to the dentist
- Access to a dedicated insurance team who will work directly with your insurance company on approvals and appeals
- A Family Outreach Team that will walk you through each step of the enrollment process and connect you with other resources that may benefit your child and family
Ready to Enroll? Click Here.
As many of you can recall, prior to coming to the Lighthouse, our Chazzy boy had a permanent knot and scab on his forehead from repeatedly whacking his head out of frustration. He was flying into daily rages and was harming himself and us. Fast forward to today, and we see a completely transformed child. He charges to the front door and makes his daily grand entrance as if to say ” Hi everyone! I’m here!” We never know what he is going to learn next, but we are filled with joy and hopefulness that he will continue to thrive and grow.(read more)
Lighthouse has changed his world, opened him up and in turn has improved all of our lives! We are beyond blessed by this opportunity and I thank each and every person we’ve meet and worked with! Without Lighthouse and this EXTRAORDINARY program, my little boy would still be locked into silence and frustration. Words cannot express my gratitude, but know that you’ve all been the answer to my prayers!(read more)
LAC has brought to our lives new inspiration. Two years ago, on December 3rd, Lexi began her journey with your team. I was nervous, excited, scared, and hopeful all at the same time. Every question I had about our choice to bring her to you was running wild through my thoughts: Would you understand her? Could you help her grow? Would you recognize her hidden intelligence? Would she be accepted? Would the staff love her and care for her the way we had always envisioned?
Every response is a resounding “YES!”
Despite knowing it was the right place for her to be, Eric and I were both a nervous wreck. Never did we imagine our daughter (who has stranger danger and had never been away from us) would, within weeks, not shed a tear when dropped off . Within months she would run to her therapists without even looking back and after a year she actually would do better during the week when she goes to school then she does on weekends when she isn’t able to go.(read more)
*These testimonials were not solicited by Lighthouse Autism Center.
Story of Success: Ian
- Average of 50 minutes of noncompliance each day
- Lacked ability to recall information and follow directions
- He did not engage his family or peers
- Average of less than 10 minutes of noncompliance per day
- He mastered 1-, 2- and 3-step instructions
- Ian independently greets his peers, family, and teachers